SOCCER!!!


Caitlin has started her soccer season. We tied the first game that was supposed to be a blow out. The second game (shown in the pictures) I stopped counting our goals after 10. Caitlin is getting alot of action as forward this year. Last year she primarily played defender b/c no one could get past her. We have a couple of other girls that have shown an interest in defender and so Caitlin is getting more "score time". She is a good little runner and loves the game. I am helping coach her team. They are a great group of girls.

2 Comments:
Cute! Wish she was playing this weekend. Thanks for updating the blog :) Can't wait to visit with ya'll this weekend...
how fun that both your kids like sports and you enjoy being the "soccer mom" - hey, I am witch ya - definitely not agin ya - let's go do some eviction...it is LONG overdue!
Post a Comment
<< Home