Harvey's

Saturday, September 09, 2006

FOOTBALL!!!!



Patrick had his second game today. We lost but Patrick had an awesome game. In the fourth quarter Patrick had an 80 yard kickoff touchdown. He went right through all the blockers and outran the guy angling to cut him off at the 20. I was screaming so loud I am surprised ya'll didn't hear me. He played defense and offense and only came out 1 play (which I was miffed about b/c he's never practiced defense, not to mention you don't run your star running back until he can't stand up any more). He had quite a few good runs. On several he looked like a cow covered in flies, he had so many defenders on. They finally got him down but not without a five yard struggle. He also got in some very good sticks. I thought Mike was going to head at on the field b/c at one point he got clipped in the back and it wasn't pretty. Needless to say he was exhausted after the game. GO PATRICK!! (Look for #30 w/ red cleats in the pics)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home