My Baby's 12


Patrick is now officially 12. It is very sad to me because he is growing so. He lacks a half an inch being as tall as me. He has passed his grandmothers, great grandmothers and aunt Debbie in height. He is in middle school now. He likes to change classes and have more freedom with his school work. He is #30 on the football team. He is the coach's pet and is enjoying the season so far. He is still reading 2 books or more a week. He got a new bike for his birthday. He loves challenging all of us to a race and then beating us all (of course its only because his bike is better than ours ... LOL). He is very sweet most of the time and is more of a pleasure to be around than when he was 4. I am enjoying this time because I know it want last ... the teenage years are fast approaching. Sorry if I bragged a little ... no not really, what can I say, Patrick is great!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home